Thursday, October 8, 2009

Journal Entry

Four Alarm Fire
Prompt #15
This is a painting of a real scene. The painting the firefighter is looking at is actually a large framed photo. It only looks like it is painted because from our view everything in the scene was painted (firefighter, frame, photo, weird pole with stand). The picture the firefighter is looking at is a photo in the fire station hallway. There are many photos of fires in the hallway. They are the photos of the worst fires that this station has fought. The firefighter is looking at what appears to be the worst fire in the hallway. This fire was a miracle because there were no deaths even though there were seven people trapped in the building. This is the firefighter who had rescued all of them.

3 comments:

  1. I liked your view on how you interperated this. I got something totally different out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very short, but is still a vivid picture. I also think it's way unique, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this is cool I didn't think of it like that. I like how you also told about the things that we cant see from the picture like how there is more pictures of fires down the hall.

    ReplyDelete